Friday, February 14, 2014

Sephora Welcome Gift- Orange Blossom Creamy Body Wash

I remember I registered as Sephora White card member since 2 Jan 2014
and finally and received the email from Sephora on 23 Jan with my member's number with my personal detail
I received the Welcome gift from Sephora by showing them the email with my phone.

Sephora White Card


You can many benefits from this and the most important thing is!!
FREE REGISTRATION
 and benefits are



So.. Here is my welcome gift! =)
It is the Orange Blossom Creamy Body Wash
( I thought they will give me the Sephora moisture cream as I wish to try that also =P)


As normal body wash, it is milky color.
and the scents was...
NICE =D
how i describe it as...
Blossom + Orange Skin + sweet and refreshing smell
it is not a STRONGGG orange smell (like Vitagen or orange flavour juice)


- END -

No comments:

Post a Comment