Tuesday, November 18, 2014

L'oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil, For Colored Hair


I like to have my hair in brown color and this is the main reason for my dry hair ends until I watched 女人我最大,the beauty Guru recommend this useful and affordable hair serum by L’oreal Paris, called extraordinary oil.

I bought it when it was having sales, from Watson. Normal Price for this serum is RM 39.90 (if I am not mistaken) and I get it with the price around RM 29.90 (Super great deal!) 


I knew that this product existed long time in the market, but I did not write this review just after I try this and I decided to post this now. This is because I just recommend this oil to my friend recently and I hope to share this out in my blog.

There are two types of extraordinary oil: For Colored Hair and For All Hair Type. 

I chose the colored hair one (for sure!). By following the instruction, we can apply it before/after we blow our hair and I chose to apply it before I blow my hair with hair dryer (I am using Pensonic Amber Chia series).




It smells good! (natural and comfortable scent). My hair felt so good after this. It didn’t bring GREASY feel for my hair and they stay silky smooth all day long.

FYI, L'oreal Paris is having Beauty Contest and you can participate in this with the purchase of RM20! 

HOW TO ENTER?
Spend over RM20 on L'Oréal Paris products
Upload a photo of your receipt
Answer the question below
Shop more to increase your chances of winning 






2 comments:

  1. it won't be too oily?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. It wont be oily as my hair absorb it fast and make my hair nourished! :D

      Delete